Bringing a new life in a world out of a sheer act of love-making should purely be a prerogative of the couple
- The decision to give birth to a new one should purely be vested with the mother
- Raising a child requires an emotional commitment coupled with the financial strength of the couple involved. It should not have any societal pressure
- If the pregnant person feels she is not ready for a child, it means the pregnancy is unwanted & child-to-be-born will grow in a constrained environment without love, care & stability that a child needs.
- Prohibiting abortions doesn’t stop abortions, women would simply seek abortions via illegal means which are unsafe & illegal, so it is better to provide woman with safe & legal ways to do an abortion.
- The Rich, the affluent and the resourceful always have ways and means of choosing to do what they want
- Legalization of Abortion will also give a genuine window to the needy & the poor
- Legalization of Abortion will help resort to safe practices.
- More often than not many women who choose abortion don’t have resources to support a child.
- A lot of responsibility also is of the doctors who perform abortions. They have to understand the need and only then perform such acts
- Safe clinics, genuine pricing and the medical history of the people should be resorted to before either performing or denying abortion
Last but not